Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<891011>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
phu du  
#181 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:55:47 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Tôi cảm thấy quá bế tắc và bị dồn vào đường cùng!
phu du  
#182 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:22:23 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Bây giờ, bên kia đang file cái Motion Protective Order.


The Worst Thing A Woman Can Do In Divorce Proceedings - The Abuse Of Orders of Protection

Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/liz-mandarano/the-worst-thing-a-woman-c_b_837636.html




Orders of Protection are critical to the safety of many. Some people claim that they are simply pieces of paper that mean nothing. Detractors point to horrible stories where people are abused or murdered despite having an order in place.

I disagree—although we only hear of the tragic endings, orders of protection carry an authority that at least some, if not many, abusers grudgingly respect. I believe these orders have saved countless from horrible mistreatment that would otherwise have occurred.

However, it is also an unfortunate truth that because they are incredibly easy to obtain, orders of protection are misused, often against men. And this false practice clogs the system unnecessarily, preventing true victims from having their cases thoroughly examined and depleting victim-assistance resources.

In matrimonial practice, men are drastically more likely to be the spouse who has an order enforced against them at the beginning of a separation or divorce. When a man has had an order of protection issued against him, many automatically think that he must have done something horribly threatening or dangerous to his partner or family in order to have a judge feel compelled to issue an order.

Orders of protection can be “stay away” or “refrain from” in topic. “Refrain from” orders direct a person to behave in a certain way. For example, a refrain from order may direct a person not to threaten another person.

“Stay away” orders are weightier. They force the accused to leave the marital residence and stay away from his partner, home, workplace, and family lest they face prosecution. Notably, stay away orders can remove a person from his home even if his name is on the lease or deed.

There are between 2 and 3 million temporary restraining orders issued in the United States annually*. Despite their huge impact on a person’s emotional and financial well-being, in order to receive a temporary “stay away” order of protection, one needs only to allege that he or she “feels” threatened by their partner. There does not need to be any history of domestic violence whatsoever. There does not have to be an actual verbal threat of domestic violence either. Likewise, there does not need to be evidence of a major overt act, such as stalking or purchasing a weapon.

The modern extreme example of a ruling gone awry involved David Letterman. In 2005, a New Mexico judge granted a woman’s request for a temporary restraining order against Mr. Letterman, claiming that he wanted to marry her and employ her as a co-host. She also alleged that Mr. Letterman forced her to go bankrupt and talked in “code” to her via his show since 1994, causing her sleep deprivation and mental anguish. Thankfully, another judge ultimately quashed that order. However, the issuing judge stood by his ruling.



These orders are issued ex parte, which means the accused has no notice of the proceeding and does not have the opportunity to defend himself prior to its issuance. The burden of proof is the lowest legal standard available- by a preponderance of the evidence, which basically means that a judge has to believe that there is a 51% chance (“more likely than not”) that the allegations are true.

These orders are granted with barely any accountability as to the facts alleged, although they often include a “stay away” provision from minor children.

A temporary order of protection lasts until you have the opportunity for a full court hearing—which unfortunately does not necessarily get scheduled for up to six weeks. Due to clogged judicial systems, sometimes a full hearing can take months. Nor does the hearing necessarily occur at the first court date- adjournments from both sides trying to gather evidence for and against the order are common.

Notably, there is no right to discovery prior to the hearing. And once a hearing takes place, the burden of proof remains the same low standard.

When a false or exaggerated allegation results in a stay away order, many innocent men are suddenly tossed from their homes without any notice. Additionally, they face a sudden and profound financial stress— they must quickly set up another residence to provide for their needs as well as to prove to a court that they have adequate provisions for future child visitations. Many rapidly find themselves having to pay for two households to avoid being accused of shirking their responsibilities. Furthermore, these men often have lost access to necessary legal and personal papers necessary to function or defend themselves.

It is a well-known fact within the matrimonial legal community that many lawyers and their clients use these orders of protection to gain a strategic advantage over their spouse from which it is difficult to recover. And since no judge wants to be the one who “gets it wrong” leading to a tragic result, these orders are easily obtained.

What does the accuser have to gain in misusing orders of protection? A lot of things, including the following:

Judicial requests for exclusive use and occupancy of a marital residence are not often granted, and can take up to six months for a ruling. Therefore, unless an allegation of threat of immediate harm is claimed, couples are forced to live under the same roof unless they can come to some form of agreement. Orders of protection force the accused to immediately leave the residence.

It sets a precedent for custody. Joint custody is presumed. However, if a permanent order of protection is issued containing a finding of domestic abuse, that finding cannot later be disputed. As a result, in many jurisdictions, there is suddenly a rebuttable presumption that the victim should have legal custody. Also, the longer a parent’s access to a child is limited, the less likely that person will be deemed the primary caregiver. In fact, often the accused spouse’s children are now afraid of their father. Many upstanding citizens are shocked to find themselves automatically subject to supervised visitation with a social worker. This may confuse children, wishing to “please” their mother, and scar them unnecessarily for life.

It serves as a bargaining chip—many men are forced to agree to a permanent order of protection either of the same or more limited scope in return for something else such as lower spousal support or more access to children.

It drains resources. It gives the accuser the upper hand in property litigation and spousal support. The ousted spouse has no access to their financial documents, tax forms, personal property, safe deposits, deeds, etc. Although he can always request from his wife’s attorney or the court that these items be made available, the process often takes time, and requests for compliance are often ignored.

It emotionally puts men on the defense. They have no access to their belongings and family. There is the mad dash to find a new place, new clothes, furniture, etc. He is now known as the “bad guy.” And, if he acts too aggressively to refute the allegations, it may make him suddenly seem more menacing. The innocent who are accused are therefore thrown into overwhelming turmoil from which it is difficult to recover.

It creates a windfall for the attorneys. Once a stay away order is issued, the parties cannot communicate with each other. All communications must therefore be carried out via the parties’ lawyers. As a result, there is a strong incentive for the less ethically minded lawyer to protract a legal battle by encouraging this tactic.

There has been a small effort to address the problem, but none have made significant
efforts to remedy it. In New Jersey, in 2008, one trial judge found that the current standard of proof was unconstitutional in that it violated the defendant’s right to due process, and required the stricter “clear and convincing evidence standard.” However, the Appellate Division overturned the ruling, which was upheld by the New Jersey Supreme Court**.

In 2005, The Family Law News, California State Bar’s official publication in the field, noted
that the state issued on average 250,000 orders of protection annually. It acknowledged that the issuance of such orders were “routine” and conceded that they were misused by parties seeking to “jockey” for an advantage in custody matters and as retaliation***. Similarly, the Illinois Bar Journal called orders of protection “part of the gamesmanship of divorce****.”

A few recent studies examine this problem. One study found that 59% of allegations of domestic violence between couples involved in custody disputes could not be substantiated by the courts as true*****. A 2008 analysis of orders issued in one county in West Virginia concluded that 81% were unnecessary or false******. A 2010 review by Connecticut’s Judicial Department noted that ex parte orders increased over 25% from 2003 and 2004, and that nothing was being done to stop frivolous requests*******.

Given the foregoing, this problem is certainly one that our judicial system should address and remedy. Part of the reason I believe that it hasn’t is due to the fact that, unfortunately, those raising this legitimate concern tend to do so using vitriolic rhetoric. Websites focusing on men’s and father’s rights abound, and most use bombastic language that pretty much undermines their point that these men are peaceful and non-threatening. Even the notoriously controversial Phyllis Schlafly jumped into the discussion starting in 2007 complaining that liberal feminists are to blame for the misuse********.

There’s pretty much no doubting my feminist camp allegiance, and it was a personal challenge to review many anger-driven websites and commentaries blasting women and still write this article and acknowledge that there is a systemic-wide problem.

What none of these websites do, however, is offer any solutions. Here are some actions that may serve as a starting point:

Study the issue in a non-partisan manner to assess how prevalent the problem truly is.

Cease the nasty rhetoric. Pointing the blame at a particular political or social group is unhelpful. Both sides must acknowledge that there are many women truly in need of protection, and both must acknowledge that many abuse the system for strategic reasons.

If the jurisdiction allows for it, concerned men who anticipate that their partner or spouse plans to misuse the system should tape record conversations. Such recordings have saved many innocent persons from losing their homes and families.

In complaints, incorporate stronger language delineating the penalties for perjury. Enforce those penalties.

Treat temporary orders similar to criminal charges by requiring an “arraignment” relative to the charges within a 48 hour period. Treat a temporary order as analogous to an arrest, and require within that short time frame an offer of proof similar to the “reasonable suspicion” standard.

At that preliminary hearing, if an initial threshold is met, allow the accused to list necessary personal items (such as clothes) and valuables (such as identification and financial paperwork) at the residence and order the accuser coordinate their release within a specific timeframe. Impose sanctions for non-compliance or obstruction.

Award attorneys’ fees for motion practice to recoup personal property that is not timely released.

Because no judge likes to overrule herself, assign different judges to hear a temporary and permanent order of protection.

Require corroborating evidence for permanent stay away orders where there is no prior history of domestic violence and there is no allegation of actual physical harm.

Give the tort of “abuse of process” some teeth. This tort, rarely used or recognized, basically allows one party to sue another party who has abused a civil or criminal process, such as requesting an unfounded order of protection. Abuse is evident where someone has used the process based on ulterior motivations sounding in economic or social advantages. Unfortunately, some jurisdictions specifically state that the tort is not ripe until after a divorce is finalized, and after the harm is done. These jurisdictions should amend their rules to allow for joinder of this action with divorce proceedings.

Allow any finding of abuse of process to be relevant in custodial considerations where, by clear and convincing evidence, a party proves that 1) a parent willfully misused the protection process in order to gain a tactical advantage, and 2) the willful misuse is evidence that the parent is likely to be unwilling to worth with the other parent in their joint responsibilities*********.

Edited by user Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:25:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

phu du  
#183 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:28:21 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Tôi vô cùng mệt mõi và tốn quá nhiều tiền vì cuộc ly dị quá ngu ngốc này.
Trong khi nạn nhân chính là con gái tội nghiệp của tôi.

Tiền bạc làm quá cực khổ. Bây giờ dùng để nuôi tụi Luật Sư vô lương tâm
phu du  
#184 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 2:26:01 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Các Chú, Bác, Anh, Chị nào biết cách upload mấy cái Document dưới dạng PDF lên forum này, xin chỉ dùm.
Chân thành cảm ơn!

Mục đích của tôi muốn upload lên cái Protective Order từ phía bên kia lên đây để những người chưa đi qua con đường đau khổ này, biết hình dung được nó như thế nào.
Tôi không ngại đem mấy cái này lên chổ đông người.

Mục đích chính của tôi là ngăn ngừa những gia đình nào có ý định đi vào con đường đau khổ này thì hãy suy nghĩ lại.

Đừng độc ác như vợ tôi và người chị dâu độc ác của vợ tôi

Edited by user Saturday, May 6, 2017 1:36:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

phu du  
#185 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 2:37:46 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Một vài thông tin về Protective Order lượm lặt trên Internet via googling

Quote:
http://texaslawhelp.org/files/685E99A9-A3EB-6584-CA74-137E0474AE2C/attachments/D82622E3-0353-63DF-9766-B6B92A7D8001/5.8.2012-protective-order-kit-final.pdf
UFO  
#186 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 12:07:56 PM(UTC)
UFO

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2011(UTC)
Posts: 906
Location: USA

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Tất cả các forum chỉ cho post 2 loại:
1. Text - kể cả url link nối vào các trang web khác, hay link video v.v...
2. Graphic - gồm có hình dạng jpg, png, bmp nhưng thông dụng là jpg và png vì 2 dạng nầy nhỏ, còn bmp cở file lớn quá nên không tiện upload

pdf không hẳn là text mà cũng không phải là graphic mà là dạng dùng để in ra (pdf = portable document format). pdf có thể chứa 1 trang hay vài trăm trang nên khi đưa lên forum phải biến đổi ra dạng text hay graphic

1. Biến đổi ra dạng text - download cái file pdf, right-click cái file rồi mở bằng MS Word thì Word sẽ tự động đổi ra dạng text để copy text ra (có nhiều pdf dạng graphic thì không copy ra được). Sau khi copy được text rồi thì có thể post text vào đây như bài đăng của bạn - có điều là khi copy ra dạng text thì mất đi format nên không còn đúng như text trong pdf.

2. Biến đổi ra graphic. Download cái pdf file, xài Acrobat Reader để open cái file pdf rồi bấm nút PrintScreen (prt sc), paste cái hình vào MS Paint (phải làm printscreen vài lần mới được 1 trang text), tăng chiều cao trong MS Paint để paste thêm hình vào . Cuối cùng save cái hình dạng jpg rồi upload lên cái server nào cho upload mà post cái link vào forum để hiện ra cái jpg.

Việt Báo giới hạn hình cở 800x600 nên hình có chiều ngang lớn hơn 800 pixels sẽ thu hẹp lại thì sẽ không được rỏ nét

Dưới đây là thí dụ 1 trang text:

PROTECTIVE ORDERS
What is a Protective Order?
It is a court order that protects you from someone who has been violent or threatened to be violent. Violence can include sexual assault.
How can a Protective Order help me?
It can order the other person to:
• Not hurt you or threaten to hurt you
• Not contact you or go near you, your children, other family relatives, your pets, your home, where you work, or your children’s schools
• Not have a gun or a license to carry a gun
The police can arrest the other person for violating any of these orders.
Can I get a Protective Order?
You can get a Protective Order if:
• Someone has hurt you, or threatened to hurt you, and
• You are afraid that person may hurt you again, and
• Either you, or your spouse or dating partner has a close relationship with the person who hurt you (a close relationship includes: marriage, close relatives, dating or living together, or having a child together).
You can also get a Protective Order if you have had a Protective Order against the other person before and the other person violated the parts of the Protective Order designed to protect you.
You can also get a Protective Order if you have been sexually assaulted or stalked, even if you do not have a close relationship with the person who sexually assaulted or stalked you. To get more information about this kind of Protective Order, contact the Texas Advocacy Project, Inc. at 800/374HOPE(4673) or the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault at 512-474-7190.
How much does it cost?
It is free for you.
How do I ask for a Protective Order?
Fill out the forms in this kit:
• Application for Protective Order
• Either an Affidavit or Declaration
• Temporary Ex Parte Protective Order
• Protective Order
• Respondent Information
Do I use the Affidavit or the Declaration form?
An Application for Protective Order needs to include either a completed Affidavit or Declaration form. You only need to complete one of these forms. Do NOT complete both forms.
• Complete the Affidavit form if you want your Date of Birth and Address kept confidential. An Affidavit must be signed in front of a notary.
• Complete the Declaration form if you want your Date of Birth and Address to be public information (not confidential). A
Declaration does NOT have to be signed in front of a notary.
Where do I file the forms?
the courthouse. File them in the county where you or the other person lives. But if you have a divorce or custody case pending against the other person, file the forms in that same county or the county where you live.
What if the other person and I live together or have children together?
The judge can make orders about who gets to use the house, apartment or car.
The judge can also make other orders, like child custody, child support, visitation, and spousal support. The judge can also make an order to protect pets.
Can I get protection right away?
The judge may give you a temporary order that protects you until your court hearing. This order is called a “Temporary Ex Parte Protective Order”. Please note: if you do not receive a court document entitled “Temporary Ex Parte Protective Order” that is signed by the judge after you apply, you do NOT have a protective order yet. You must go to a hearing and ask the judge for a Protective Order.
In some cases, the judge orders the other person to leave the home right away. If you want this, you should ask the judge.
Be ready to testify at a hearing when you file your Application.
Do I have to go to court?
Yes. Even if you get a Temporary Ex Parte Protective Order, you must go to the next hearing. It should be in about 2 weeks. The judge will decide if you should have protection and for how long. If you do not go, the Temporary Ex Parte Protective Order may end.
Read Get Ready for Court in this kit. Or get it from the court clerk or from: www.texaslawhelp.org/protectiveorderkit
How will the other person know about the Protective Order?




Dưới đây là thí dụ 1 trang hình:


UserPostedImage

Edited by user Friday, May 5, 2017 12:09:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked UFO for this useful post.
phu du on 5/6/2017(UTC)
phu du  
#187 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:31:29 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Trong cái Protective Order đó: nó phịa chuyện tôi muốn giết con tôi, vợ tôi và cả gia đình bên vợ tôi.

Trời!


Để tôi cố gắng upload cái Protective Order đó lên đây, để mọi người cùng xem
Mục đích của tôi là để thấy vợ tôi và người chị dâu độc ác và gia đình bên vợ tôi, nó độc ác đến như thế nào. Từ vợ chồng, trở thành kẻ tử thù. Kẻ thù không đội trời chung. Và để thấy con người thủ đoạn như thế nào!

Mục đích chính của bên phía kia là dành quyền chăm sóc con gái tôi toàn phần, chiếm đoạt tài sản (căn nhà).

Edited by user Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:13:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

phu du  
#188 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:01:10 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Ngày mai, 05/10/2017, tôi phải ra toà và phía bên kia cũng vậy về cái protective order.

Xin hãy cầu nguyện cho tôi.
Chân thành Cảm ơn!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:15:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

nguoiphunuviet  
#189 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:28:02 PM(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/10/2016(UTC)
Posts: 16
United States

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: phu du Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


Thật là tội nghiệp cho một bé gái quá xinh xắn, mà phải sinh ra trong hoàn cảnh như thế này.
Người mẹ thật là vô cùng ịch kỷ và thủ đoạn và tàn ác.
Người mẹ này thật sự đâu có thương con gái của mình đâu.


thanks 1 user thanked nguoiphunuviet for this useful post.
phu du on 5/10/2017(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet  
#190 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:29:32 PM(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/10/2016(UTC)
Posts: 16
United States

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: phu du Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


Thật đáng thương.

thanks 1 user thanked nguoiphunuviet for this useful post.
phu du on 5/10/2017(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet  
#191 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:32:37 PM(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/10/2016(UTC)
Posts: 16
United States

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: phu du Go to Quoted Post
Trong cái Protective Order đó: nó phịa chuyện tôi muốn giết con tôi, vợ tôi và cả gia đình bên vợ tôi.

Trời!


Để tôi cố gắng upload cái Protective Order đó lên đây, để mọi người cùng xem
Mục đích của tôi là để thấy vợ tôi và người chị dâu độc ác và gia đình bên vợ tôi, nó độc ác đến như thế nào. Từ vợ chồng, trở thành kẻ tử thù. Kẻ thù không đội trời chung. Và để thấy con người thủ đoạn như thế nào!

Mục đích chính của bên phía kia là dành quyền chăm sóc con gái tôi toàn phần, chiếm đoạt tài sản (căn nhà).




Sao trên đời này lại có những kẻ vô cùng độc ác đến tán tận lường tâm như thế này

thanks 1 user thanked nguoiphunuviet for this useful post.
phu du on 5/10/2017(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet  
#192 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:33:52 PM(UTC)
nguoiphunuviet

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/10/2016(UTC)
Posts: 16
United States

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: phu du Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage



Tội nghiệp cho cô bé quá đi thôi!

thanks 1 user thanked nguoiphunuviet for this useful post.
phu du on 5/10/2017(UTC)
phu du  
#193 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:08:13 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Tôi mới ra toà xong. Luật Sư của tôi nói với tôi là: Ông Chánh án nói:"I still remembering this case".
The Protective Order have been reject.



Đây là vị Bao Công thời nay.

UserPostedImage

Tôi vô cùng mang ơn vị Chánh Án này. Nhờ vị Chánh Án này mà tôi còn được gặp lại con gái tôi.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:28:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

phu du  
#194 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:26:54 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Tôi định post cái Protective order đó lên đây, để cho mọi người xem sự độc ác của vợ tôi và nhất là của người chị dâu phía bên kia như thế nào.
Nhưng khi đọc kỹ lại, thì thấy co một phần chú thích là không được để lên chỏ đông người. Cho nên, không thể bỏ lên đây như lời đã hứa. Xin thành thật cáo lỗi cùng mọi người.

Mục đích của cái Protective order đó là để vợ tôi được giữ con toàn phàn, nhà cửa bị phía bên kia chiếm đoạt hết.

Nội dung tóm tắt trong những điểm sau đây: Tôi định giết con gái tôi bằng súng, định giết vợ tôi bằng súng và giết người chị dâu của vợ tôi bằng súng rồi tôi tự sát cũng bằng súng.

Vì những cái đó tôi khơng được quyền đến gần những người đó trong vòng 500 Feet và không được đến gần nơi những người đó lui tới, như nhà cửa, trường học, bệnh viện ...

Và không được mua súng và tàng trử đạn trong nhà.

Và họ cũng đồng thời báo cho cảnh sát địa phương là tôi đe doạ đến tính mạnh của họ .....etc

Và họ đưa ra những bằng chứng gì nhằm để cũng cố lời khai trên.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:27:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ETERNITY  
#195 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:08:52 PM(UTC)
ETERNITY

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/28/2011(UTC)
Posts: 568

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Thiệt là quá độc ác.
Khi vợ chồng trở thành kẻ thù không đội trời chung!
thanks 1 user thanked ETERNITY for this useful post.
phu du on 6/6/2017(UTC)
phu du  
#196 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 6:37:09 PM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Originally Posted by: ETERNITY Go to Quoted Post
Thiệt là quá độc ác.
Khi vợ chồng trở thành kẻ thù không đội trời chung!


Chỉ tội nghiệp cho con gái bé bỏng của tôi.
Con gái nhỏ bé của tôi đâu biết rằng mẹ nó và con chị dâu độc ác của vợ tôi coi tôi như kẻ thù không đội trời chung và chỉ muốn giết chết tôi mà thôi. Không phải dùng súng hay những thứ vũ khí để giết tôi. Mà dựa vào sự ưu đãi của nước Mỹ dành cho phụ nữ khi ly dị.

Phụ nữ sẽ được quyền giữ con toàn phần hoặc phần nhiều và đàn ông phải đóng tiền child support cho người phụ nữ sống phây phây. Và có biết bao nhiều người cha đã phải chết một cách oan uổng vì không đóng nỗi tiền child support phải tự kết liễu đời mình còn hơn là phải vào tù. Chính vì lối suy nghĩ đó mà 95% đơn ly dị ở Mỹ là do phụ nữ làm đơn xin ly dị.

Ngày ra toà lần cuối sẽ là ngày 08/28/2017. Ngày đó sẻ quyết định cuộc đời của con tôi và tôi sẽ sống như thế nào?

Xin các Bác, các Cô Chú, các Anh Chị hãy cầu nguyện giúp tôi và bản thân tôi cũng sẽ cầu nguyện xin Chúa phù hộ và che chở cho tôi và con tôi. Đừng để những kẽ có tâm địa quá ác độc như vợ tôi và con chị dâu khốn nạn của vợ tôi đạt được những gì họ mong muốn.
phu du  
#197 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 8:54:47 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Khi nào có thời gian, tôi sẽ trình bày thật là tỉ mĩ về cuộc ly dị đầy nước mắt và tiền bạc.
Đề mọi người qua đó rút kinh nghiệm, để tránh nổi đau khổ cho con cái và bản thân mình, về vật chất lẫn tinh thần.

Cuộc ly dị mà vợ tôi muốn đã kết thúc bằng Mediation vào ngày 29 tháng 6 năm 2017.

Tiền luật sư phí của tôi lên đến $33,000.00, kể từ lúc vợ tôi đưa đơn ly dị.

Riêng ngày Mediation đã làm tôi tốn hết $4,600.00 và thời gian từ 9:30 AM cho đến 8:30 PM

Đay là một cuộc ly dị đầy nước mắt, và tiền bạc. Một cuộc ly dị ngu ngốc, mà người được hướng lợi duy nhất là tụi luật sư.

Và người bị ảnh hưởng nhiều nhất là con gái tôi.

Tôi sẽ trình bày về kinh nghiệm tìm kiếm đúng Luật Sư để bênh vực quyền lợi cho mình

Cùng những nỗi đau khổ mà tôi phải trải qua. Vô cùng đau khổ.

Và qua đó sẽ thấy sự độc ác của con người như thế nào!

Tôi chỉ mong câu chuyện thật về nỗi đau khổ của tôi và con gái tôi trong cuộc ly dị này sẽ giúp tránh được những cảnh tang thương.

Và để biết được luật ly dị ở Texas như thế nào!
phu du  
#198 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 1:50:46 PM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Sau khi ổn định tinh thần và vật chất, tôi sẽ thể hiện lòng biết ơn sâu sắc của mình đối với tất cả những tấm lòng nhân hậu đã giúp đỡ tôi trong khoảng thời gian tôi gặp khó khăn về mặt vật chất lẫn tinh thần trong thời gian ly dị.

Đối với tất cả những tấm lòng nhân hậu đã giúp đỡ tôi về tiền bạc. Tôi sẽ hoàn trả lại tất cả. Chân thành cảm ơn!
khoanguyen  
#199 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 5:31:05 PM(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Member

Groups: Guests
Joined: 3/16/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,073

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Khoa Nguyen cũng đang gặp rắc rối trong gia đình, có thể đi đến đổ vỡ.
Xin anh chia sẽ kinh nghiệm về luật pháp về vấn đề ly dị, và vấn đế luật sư như thế nào!
Thanks!
phu du  
#200 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 9:16:44 AM(UTC)
phu du

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 157
Location: USA

Thanks: 29 times
Originally Posted by: khoanguyen Go to Quoted Post
Khoa Nguyen cũng đang gặp rắc rối trong gia đình, có thể đi đến đổ vỡ.
Xin anh chia sẽ kinh nghiệm về luật pháp về vấn đề ly dị, và vấn đế luật sư như thế nào!
Thanks!


Check PM, tôi bận quá.
Tôi đang đau khổ vì nhớ con gái tôi!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
11 Pages«<891011>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.